Skate Like a Girl in partnership with the Women Sport’s Foundation (WSF) is pairing the WSF’s GoGirlGo! Curriculum with skateboarding. This is a two hour program that features talking about age appropriate issues that girls and young women face, followed with skateboarding. The program can be customized for any group and is for ages 8-18.
- The program must be at least once a week for a minimum of 8 weeks
- We can run the program at Skatebarn located in Renton – you will have to provide transportation for your group
- Average cost for the program is $100 per participant – with a minimum of 5 and max of 12
- Program will provide a tshirt, weekly snacks, and use of skateboarding equipment
If you are interested in bringing this program to your school or group, please contact us with the following information one month before you want to start:
- Your contact information
- Group name / Size / Age Range
- Will you be able to provide transportation to an indoor skatepark? Or is there a covered area near your location?
- What equipment you will need?
- Contact: GGG@skatelikeagirl.com / 206.973.8005